Enable APIs for your django apps in djangoish way
A small django helper to let you create and manage app-centric API url mappings.
django-api-enabler lets you:
- Enable/disable APIs associated with any specific app.
- Enable/disable entire project APIs.
- Use prefix like '/api/' to identify and distinguish between API and non-API URLs.
- The URL to view maps are maintained within app code.
- Customizable app specific prefixes.
- urlconf compliant.
Simple, yet powerful and useful!
For details: https://github.com/subhranath/django-api-enabler